Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Well, we did it! We left all 5 kiddos with the Grandparents and went to Vegas!!! We were lucky enough to go with Ben and Christina which made for some fun days and exciting evenings! We walked, drove and walked some more up and down the strip. We ate and ate and ate! Brandon and I went to see Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo Hotel and went to see "P.S. I Love You" which was a great movie. We shopped and the guys hit the gun range. Time just flew by and we has a blast. We have such great friends and are so thankful to them for sharing a vacation. I miss the kids but it sure was nice to get away from the daily routine and the dirty diapers ;)




2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

So much fun! It seems like so long ago already! :o(

Christina Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.