Sunday, December 21, 2008

MLAC Comfort & Joy Christmas Concert 2008

Well, yesterday I was able to photograph Moses Lake Alliance Church for their Christmas Concert. This was totally out of my photography experience but I learned so much. The first one is that it is very hard to get a "good" photo in low-lighting. Second, I was so glad the Michele was taking photos too so we could get different angles and the chance for a "good" shot was higher with two people doing it! And third (which there are more but I would hate to bore you with anymore) is that I still have a lot to learn about my camera but I am really excited and now I want my big 18-200 lens more now than ever :)


Here are just a few I've been able to "edit" but I will add some more when I'm not so busy doing laundry and packing so we can leave for the westside tomorrow if the pass allows! And please remember I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE AND THERE WAS VERY LOW LIGHT!!!! ENJOY :)



The whole gang!


Mr. Huntley Brown

Liz, Kyla and Autumn

The amazing choir

Debbie aka Mary







***UPDATE...Here are a few more!***


Liz and Autumn

Mr. Huntley Brown and Mr. Scott Shaw


6 comments:

Jessica said...

The pics are wonderful. You did a great job. Merry Christmas...hope you get over the pass!

Jessica said...

by the way, you should go check out my sister's blog..she is having a giveaway..i think you would like it.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Huntley, that is classic!! Great job!

Christina Johnson said...

Great job Aubrey!

michele said...

Love them! This was fun... and challenging with the low light!

Maria said...

These pics turned out great! I'm sorry we missed the concert it looked so good.