Monday, December 15, 2008

More pictures from this weekend




Brady with his monster shirt and slippers!


Auntie Rachel and Lexi


I had to post this one again...it's so cute!


Matching Christmas PJ's :)...I know, I know....I just love that they all match even Brady ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish it didn't have to end!!! It was so much fun... except for the traumatic car ride to pullman. But it was still tons of fun, as always :)

Anonymous said...

I love those pj's!!! Very cute pics, of course!

Christina Johnson said...

Way cute pictures!! Can't wait to see you - I need you back right now!

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture's...I can't believe how much Brady has changed.

michele said...

Your kids in their pjs...adorable!! Love, Michele

Alisa said...

I LOVE the matchy match stuff! Too cute! Keep it up! Liz has started passing on some of your outfits to me. I love it!:)

Maria said...

Such a cute expression of Reagan and your brother. :) THose pjs are adorable.