This afternoon Becky and I thought it would be fun to take the kids for ice cream. So when Carlie got out of school we headed to Basket n' Robins and got a yummy treat! We tried giving Brady frozen yogurt since his tummy can handle regular yogurt but by the time we got home he had broken out in a rash so I guess not more of that! Not sure what the difference between the regular yogurt vs. frozen yogurt is?!
Makenna - mint chocolate chip ice cream (Auntie Rachel would so be proud) Lexi - chocolate chip ice cream
Lorelai - strawberry ice cream (Auntie Christina would be so proud)
Reagan - rainbow sherbet (Gamma Judy would be so proud)
At'a girl Lorelai! Although, your children have great taste, I really don't think you could go wrong with any of them =) Come have ice cream with Auntie and Luke!
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
3 comments:
At'a girl Lorelai! Although, your children have great taste, I really don't think you could go wrong with any of them =)
Come have ice cream with Auntie and Luke!
YUM-O!! yes, so proud! :)
VERY cute pics Aubrey!:) Poor little Brady. However, he does look adorable having his yogurt. I hope it was worth the rash.:)
Post a Comment