Tuesday, June 23, 2009

VBS 2009 ~ SonRock Kid's Camp!!!


"SonRock Kids Camp!"


My VBS kiddos :)

All the girls are having fun, so much fun that is, that Lexi said she hasn't thought about me one single time while she was there....not sure if I should be happy about that or not! I am, I guess and so thankful for the great time they are having and all the wonderful teachers and guides they have! Thanks to all of you who read this (and the ones that don't)...I appreciate you and all your hard work! They will have these special memories forever.


Our friends Sarah and Ally spent most of yesterday with us and spent the night. We had lots fo fun talking, playing riding bikes, eating dinner and watching movies together. Thanks for such a fun time! We took these pictures before VBS and right before our guests had to leave this morning :( Hopefully, we can do it again soon!

2 comments:

Stacy Curl said...

Thanks for having us for VBS for one day! Next year we might just have to come for the whole week? Anyway, the kids had a great time and as always i had so much fun with you too!

~The White family~ said...

Yes, that would be fun! The girls had a great time too. Sorry they were a bit on the cranky side. They have been so tired this week!