Monday, December 7, 2009

Train Ride & A Santa Trial Run!

Brandon and I are looking for a new couch. Our couches upstairs in our family room we have had for 11 years now! They are becoming a safety hazard and I want them gone! I LOVE them and will miss them...they are the most comfortable and good looking couches I have ever seen! This time around I want a sectional so we can fit all 7 of us together on one couch! And when our family is here to visit we can seat ALL of the adults when it's movie time! (Well, we might have to squeeze in together but I want one that will fit 7-10 people, including the ottoman) We are still trying to find "the one" and Brandon is still not seeing my way yet (he wants one that reclines and I say that's what the ottoman is for. I don't want to have a rolly polly ugly reclining couch!) So the hunt is still on, so we decided to visit the Old Cannery in Sumner. That's where I got my living room set and really like the no-pressure people there! We were surprised to see them having train rides and Santa so even thought the twins were with my parents we thought a trial run Santa visit would be good for Brady. As you can see...he didn't care too much for him! Thankfully, we did get a good picture this weekend for the real visit!










No comments: