Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A big haircut for the twins!


BEFORE (Reagan & Lorelai)

Lorelai

Lorelai

Reagan

Lorelai

Reagan ~Look at all those curls we are about to chop off :(


Reagan

Reagan & Lorelai

Reagan

Lorelai

Reagan

Reagan (back view)

Lorelai

Lorelai (back view)

AFTER :)

So this day has been a LONG time coming. Daddy really liked their long curly hair as did I BUT.... I was the one who was very TIRED combing, brushing, doing their hair everyday. And having to listen to the whining and complaining that went along with it! They have had trims done before but this was the first time we cut off a big chunk! I think they both got about 8.5" cut off. It is so much easier to do now. No more whining since the cut and it takes only 1/4th of the time! Mommy is HAPPY (and so are the twins)!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the girls haircuts! I'm sure its fun for them to go to a salon as well.