No pictures for this post, sorry! But I wanted to make sure I remembered when this happened! Brady had 3 of his teeth pulled two weeks ago. All thanks to to his asthma medicine we started giving him when he was only 8 months old and combined with being a premature baby on the ventilator. This pediatrician never told us we needed to rinse his mouth out after a puffing on the inhaler. So we had some brown spots that they weren't able to fix so we just had them pulled. Good news is that the rest of his teeth are super healthy and we shouldn't have anymore issues here on out. We did have to put him under general anesthesia but he did great and he was out from it after only 50 minutes! We LOVE our pediatric dentist in Wenatchee (Dr. Ping & Dr. Dela Cruz of Wenatchee Pediatric Dentistry). Such a wonderful place!! We are SO happy that is behind us. He was pretty grumpy the day of and a couple more days afterwards! Tomorrow we go for our post-op check!
The story behind the 6 staples was pretty dramatic! So thankful that is behind us too! He was working in Othello, doing a panel change and having to drive ground rods in, the ground was hard and he had been trying for awhile and was getting worn out. He hit his head and cut it open. Thankfully, I was already on my way to bring him more supplies and get him lunch. When I got there I called 911, there was blood everywhere! It was scary, the kids and I were pretty upset seeing him like that! Brady kept asking if he was going to die....can't even imagine the fear he felt seeing his Daddy like that and not knowing enough to understand that he'd be okay! I am truly surprised it wasn't worse than it was. I actually beat the ambulance to the hospital and started filling paperwork out. The nurses got him cleaned up and the doctor stapled his wound shut and he was ready to get back to work! I tried hard to get him to come home and rest but he wouldn't have it! He went right back to it and got it done! Crazy guy!!! SO glad it's over and staples are out!
The Magic Of Vacation!
17 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment