My birthday in a box thanks to my dad, mom and sister! How sweet are they?! I am to cozy up to being 30. They are sure making it hard for me to be upset about turing the BIG 3-0! My mom made me another beautiful cozy quilt (that smells so good, just like home), and I got a new pair of Old Navy PJ pants (my favorite thing to wear at home), chocolate (my favoirte kind...Hershey Nuggets, plain milk chocolate, YUM-O), cupcakes, birthday plates and napkins and noise makers for the girls to help celebrate with me. I am so lucky to have them. I LOVE you all and thanks for making this birthday a great one!
BTW...this happens to be my 30th post :)

2 comments:
Fun! I love the new quilt!
Starting to obsess a little much over this 30 stuff aren't we? ... Like noticing that it's the 30th post?
Little bit neurotic, maybe? :o)
I know...30 is just a nasty number! Who wouldn't be neurotic? Just wait 'til it's your turn ;)
Post a Comment