Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Poor Sweet Baby Boy!

My little man not feeling to well! He has excema on his face and it had gotten bad today. I keep putting medicine on it and the doctor said to stop and just put the Aveeno lotion on it every hour so hopefully by tomorrow it will be better. Poor baby!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Poor baby :( I saw his face was a little red in the other pictures but I figured it was just chapped...my girls have red cheeks throughout winter no matter how much lotion I put on them! I hope he gets better...do you think it itches??? One of my close friends has it really bad so she is very careful about what kind of soap she uses or she gets really bad...did the doctor say anything about soap? OH..and perfume. My girls had a problem last year when my Mamaw in law(?) would hold them because they were allergic to her perfume! Although, you are way more experienced than I am with having babies so I am sure you thought of all that. Hope he gets better fast!