Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversay!

"For better or worse, through thick and thin, You've been there by my side Sharing the laughter and the tears Through life's uncertain ride. We don't know what the future Has in store for you and me But this I know, without a doubt, The best is yet to be!"

January 16, 1999

Brandon, Happy 10th anniversary (tomorrow). It's hard to believe that we've been married for 10 years already! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!!! Thank you for all that you do for our family and for being such a wonderful husband and father! Hope we have 80 more years together...I love you!

6 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I love it! Happy Anniversary!!

michele said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Miles Family said...

AHHHH! who are those kids?

Christie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We celebrate our 10 years this July, crazy how fast time goes!!

michele said...

There is a little award waiting for you over at my blog! Please accept it...and if you desire, pass it on to a few blogger friends.