Here is a little sneak peak of my adorable little nephew...LUCAS (LUKE) BENJAMIN JOHNSON
Born: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 11:47 pm
Weight: 6lbs 5ozs
Length: 18 inches long
My best friend, Christina was rear ended last night on her way home from work and they took her to the hospital to make sure all was ok. As they were doing tests they found she wasn't ok, but not from the accident. She had preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome. They did a c-section and everyone is doing fine. I wish I wasn't 160 some miles away but I will be going over as soon as she gets settled in at home. My arms are aching to told this sweetheart and give my friend a big hug! She is amazing and I love her! Congrats Ben and Christina he is so precious!!!

(And thanks to the Grandma's for emailing me pictures!)
4 comments:
He is beautiful! I can't wait till mine is here!!
What a cutie...I like his first name. I'm so sorry to hear about the accident...but I'm so happy to hear that they both are doing well.
What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats to all. I am so sorry about the accident, but glad baby is healthy,and we will pray for Christina. I bet you can't wait to go visit, bet yoru already making plans huh?
So glad your friend and baby were all ok! He is such a little cutie!
That would be so much fun to get together for dinner sometime!!!...and no we don't mind hanging out with all your cute kids. :) (Jay is from a family of 10 kids, the more the merrier)
Post a Comment