Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ready. Set. BLOG!!!

I know, I know......here I am again having to explain and apologize about not blogging! It's been crazy busy around here and we have been going back and forth so much in the past few months it's insane! I am hoping that things will get calmer but I doubt they will especially since summer is fast approaching! Seems like it is a crazy time of year anyways! So here is a re-cap since my last post. I am doing it in list form since it will be quicker that way...


  • Lexi turned 6!

  • Lexi got stung by a bee for the first time.

  • Lexi lost her second top, front tooth. (Man, she's had a busy couple of months!)

  • Dinner with friends
  • Spending time with the family on the west side!

  • The Reptile Man came all the way to Moses Lake and Reagan held a snake by choice (crazy kid!)
  • Shopping trips with Christina and Luke

  • Moses Lake Spring Festival which included a car show, great food, a parade, the Saturday market which we got to do and tons of other events we didn't have time (or energy) to do!

  • Dinner with friends

  • Brady and his continuing issues with allergies and asthma.

  • A new trampoline

  • Many, Many trips to the west side as Brandon is still working over there.

  • 2 Bar-B-Q's so far this weekend with great friends


Here are some pictures in random order since I can't get them to do what I want them to do anymore. Did something change on blogger? I used to be able to "organize" them and now it has a mind all it's own!

Bar-B-Q with friends! We watched all 12 kids having fun in the MUD1


Makenna being silly


The new trampoline :)


More mud

Lots more mud

Reagan

Sorry the picture is blurry but here is Reagan with a REAL SNAKE around her neck!

Lexi's first bee sting!


Brady being a puppy and eating strawberries like a puppy! (should I be worried that my son thinks he is a puppy?)


Birthday kisses from brother


Playing with the pool at our friends house (it was 90 degrees that day!)

Sweet baby Luke at Lexi's birthday

Happy 6th Birthday Lexi

Beautiful cakes made by my talented sister! And not only are the pretty but they taste so yummy!

Luke sleeping again at Lexis' friend party at Grandma Claudia's

Emily and Ally having "pupcakes"

BFF's Lexi and Amanda

Birthday dinner at her favorite resturant...Red Robin!

Presents

3 comments:

Auntie Rachel said...

The trampoline looks like so much fun! I might have to try it out when we're over next :) How did the broccoli salad turn out? Delicious, I'm sure!

Melissa A said...

Cute pictures! Thought I would pop in and see what is going on in the White family.

michele said...

fun~ A trampoline, what a blast!! That cake is sooo cute! BBQs with friends, always fun. You have been BUSY! Aren't you loving this nice weather?! And yes, I get to experience having a daughter! I may be looking to you for advice. You know what it is all about. :)