Monday, October 22, 2007

FINALLY after a year of researching he made a decision :)



So after about 4 years working on Roberts house. Doing everything from planning to building to electrical to even feeding them every weekend while they had no kitchen Brandon finally found his payment in a 61" Samsung DLP TV. He has researched and researched it to death and thank GOD he has FINALLY made a desision :) It only took 2 trips to Spokane to get it. But it's here and I guess I know what he will be doing tonight after dinner :)

(PS. Yes, it is sitting on a coffee table but I promise it will be sitting on something way more cuter soon :) that's my gift from Brandon for putting up with Robert...I better ask for something else too...putting up with Robert is hard work :)

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

What are you watching????

Christina Johnson said...

Oh yeah...

Great choice Brandon! You did such a great job choosing the perfect tv!! It's so good that you did your research - you wouldn't have gotten something so great had you been impulsive!

(maybe a little less obsessive compulsive might have been okay... but don't tell him that)

Okay... Now tell him this and tell him that as his reward for such a wonderful choice, he deserves a few days with just him and his new toy and that you and the kids need to come over here! :)

Mary said...

Yeah..in my house those cords so wouldn't stay there..my girls love ripping cords out of the sockets ...not to mention the tv...they would so love to get their little hands on that screen..LOL That's really nice..I like it :)