Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My FUN weekend!!!






AFTER all the sugar and caffiene :)


BEFORE




This weekend was so much fun!!! Brandon was working and the girls went with Doug and Claudia to Idaho to visit Brandon's grandparents. So, Christina came over late on friday night to play. When she got here we talked for a bit and then headed to bed so we could have a fun full day. On Saturday we woke up and got ready, played with Brady and we had fun shopping at stores I can't take 5 kids into without buying the whole store since we'd probably break everything, going to the Farmers Market, eating and figuring out what color paint would be best for my house. There is NO WAY I could have come up with the colors without Christina. So after 2 trips to Home Depot we had it under control. Unfortunately, I had picked out the exact color Christina was going to use in her house but couldn't because of the tint of grey in her white paint on the ceiling. She was teasing me a bit but was very generous in letting me use the color :) We started painting at about 4:30pm Saturday and ended at 3:00am on Sunday! Since we weren't finished when we went to bed because apparently we were having WAY TOO MUCH FUN painting (we sorta woke Brandon up :) we had some more painting to do Sunday morning. After all was done we rewarded ourselves with a bowl of double strawberry ice cream at 10:00am in the morning. We chatted for a bit and then Christina left and I was sad :( Brady and I re-heated some pizza from the night before and watched "Knocked-Up" Brady wasn't impressed because he slept throught the whole movie (like father, like son :) Then we headed to the store to pick up a few things including some new frames to go on my pretty new walls.

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

YAY for pictures, cameras, sleepy babies, strawberry ice cream and most of all: sleep deprived-caffeine induced energy! We got way more done than I ever imagined we would have!
I can't wait to see the kitchen... Wish I was there to help! (Well, sort of - I'm still a bit sore! Does that mean I'm getting old??)

Jayme said...

Ok, so I think I'm going to have to hire you to decorate my house and teach me how to manage my time better. Every picture you have is of a tiding house and you and the kids doing fun projects!! I'm so jealous.