Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My, how time flies by....


Daddy and Brady (2 days old)


Mommy and Brady (2 days old)


Oh, how time flies...at the time Brady had to stay in the NICU seemed like time stood still but now he is almost 4 months old and I find myself wondering were has all the time gone? He is so much bigger now and smiles, laughs and pouts! He has always been fun but it is different now....responding to us and doing things like rolling over and "talking" (alright, more like making noises but I am sure he is telling me how much he loves me :) Someone is coming out tomorrow (by the time I actually post this it will be more like later today) to see how he is developing. I am not concerned at all but because he was premature and here 7 weeks before he should have the doctor just wants to make sure he is catching-up to where he should be and to see if he'll need physical therapy for whatever reason. I am sure the nurse and physical therapist will look at him and laugh while saying..."He was early?" My baby is such a big boy in his SIZE 3 diapers :) Anyways, take time today to enjoy the little things. My little things are just getting bigger like my 6 year old...well I'm not even gunna go there, I am already feeling old.

No comments: