Well, it has be super busy around here the past week or so! Brandon's parents were here 2 weekends ago for a long weekend visit. They arrived on Thursday (Valentines Day) and stayed until 3pm or so on Monday! My Mom asked if she could spoil the twins rotten for a week and I graciously accepted and Doug and Claudia took Makenna to spoil her as well. So I was left with only 2 kids!!! Brady and Lexi. Poor Lexi had to stay behind because she had a dentist appointment on tuesday.
We woke up bright and way too early on tuesday to get Lexi to the dentist in Wenatchee (which is a good hour and 15-20 minutes from Moses Lake) Brandon was my hero and took over as the stong parent for me. Brady and I waited in the waiting room while Brandon and Lexi were talking to the very nice dentist. Branon came out and got me and explained what they wanted to dso to my little girl. I of course was upset but knew it was for the best. She had her 2 back teeth pulled and the loop spacers put in to prevent any unwanted teeth movement. We actually left for 2 hours and ate and did a little shopping until her 11am appointment. She is also my hero such a big brave girl! I am so proud of her and so was Daddy. That night we drove back to Moses Lake and ate at a new resturant "Dana's" which was super yummy and my new favorite place to eat here. Poor Lexi didn't eat much at all. We came home and crashed as we were all tired from the long emotional day.
Wednesday was weird again waking up and having only 2 kids! Man, only having 2 is NOTHING after you know what 5 is like. So it will be hard for me to relate to any of you who think 2 kids is difficult...might not wanna complain to me about it :) I'll just give you 3 of mine so you can see how easy you have it :) Anyways, since the tooth fairy came we had some major shopping to do according to Lexi. We had fun! Lexi was pretty bored without having her sisters here to play with. We filled the next couple days with Walmart, the bread store, the library and a couple of Doctor appointments for Brady.
Then on Friday we headed over to Kent/Auburn/Maple Valley to pick up our 3 darling, spoiled rotten daughters :) all thanks to the Grandparents! We had a wonderful evening with Ben and Christina on friday night when we ate at Chili's (MMM...YUMMY!) Saturday we woke up early and got the kids pictures taken (I had great help as my Mom and MIL came) The guys went to the gun show while we did that. I got to go to Old Navy and Gymboree :) and then we headed back to Doug and Claudia's for lunch with Jordan, Shina and baby Eli. My sister Rachel picked up the older two and Brady so my Mom and her could baby-sit for me. My MIL watched the twins while Christina and I did some retail therapy in Sumner (SO MUCH FUN!!!) I bought way too much but I am HAPPY! Then Brandon and I went to our friend Nathan's 30th birthday dinner at the ROCK in Covington. We left there to pick up Brady and left the older to to spend the night and get a little more rotten :) Sunday we spent at Costco and th Sportsman Warehouse and then out to lunch with my parents, BoBo and Brandon's parents at the Iron Grill in Covington and then of course Grandpa had to speak up and remind the girls of Coldstone Ice Cream around the corner. We didn't hit the road to come back home until 3:30pm but lots of fun was had! Can't wait to go back in 4 weeks for Easter!
I will post the professional photos of the kids later...
The Magic Of Vacation!
17 years ago







2 comments:
3 weeks, 6 days... Count down! I'm so glad I got to see you! I still have your kids on disc, do you want me to email them, or upload them to Photworks or mail the disc back? (Or all the above?)
Email and Photoworks? If you have time I would greatly appreciate it :) Thank you! I had so much fun too! The count down is on!
Post a Comment