Thursday, February 28, 2008

Looking Back...

I was going through some old pictures on our computer and came across some cute ones! I can't believe how time flies. My babies used to be babies :( They are so precious in these pictures.

Miss Makenna picking, uh...I mean eating strawberries


Little Lexi :)


Sweet little girls...Makenna and Lexi


My Babies at about 17 days old. Just one day after coming home from the NICU!


My Sweet Twins at about 1 year old!

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I love it!!!
The one of Kenna and Lexi is so cute! Reagan's lil' round chubby face in the last one cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute picture's!!! It's nice to see a picture of you and Brandon once in awhile too...cute picture of you two too. :o)

Christina Johnson said...

Good Girl, posting a B&A picture!! Now I can see you anytime I want :o)

~The White family~ said...

I didn't want to but...I'm sure it looks funny to have a blog and not post your own picture!