Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Wish List for 2008

SO I am sitting here dreaming tonight :) Thought I'd share the things I am needing...okay, wanting. I know it's a lot but a girls' gotta dream, right?

Pretty flowers in a wiskey barrel for my front porch.


New cuter lights above my kitchen table and in the entry.


A BIG BOY bedroom set for Brady!


A sectional couch to replace the couch and loveseat upsatirs! I have ALWAYS LOVED sectionals, plus we actually need more places to sit upsairs with 7 people in our family! (It would have to be a different color or it might blend right into the walls)


Ladder Pot Rack (Something like this but I'd hang my pots and pans on it)


A comfy chair for my bedroom (you know another place to "hang" clothes :)


A playhouse for the girls. Something like this one but maybe something more in our price range! $18,999 is just a bit too much!


A desk with TONS of storage! This would be #1 on my list to get first. However, we might do built in cabinets to match the exisiting ones in the kitchen.


Outdoor Seating

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Wow!! Love it all! Who buys $19k playhouses??? Thanks for listening this morning! You're the best! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That playhouse is awesome. What little girl wouldn't love that. I think you need to recruit all the men in the family to build it for your girls. Jared can be the boss man ;o) (only because he knows a little something about building) But we all know who the REAL bosses would be :o)

~The White family~ said...

Yes, we should do that! Have a big playhouse raising party :) You would have to draw the plans for it!