Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Work Weekend!

Well, we now have a fence!!! Brandon worked hard every night last week getting the posts set and thanks to our friends Travis and Stacy we have a fenced in yard! They worked hard and it is perferct...literally! Every board is exactly where it should be. We have to wait 4 weeks to stain it. The girls are going to be so happy. They can spend hours out there now that they are "caged" in and our neighbors mean dog is "caged" OUT! Here are some pictures of our weekend.




Travis and Brandon working hard!


Baby Andrew


The kids eating...one of their favorite things to do this weekend!


Stacy being silly! (She helped make some yummy blueberry pancakes!)



Still working!

Reagan, Lorelai, Seth and Hannah playing outside
(Seth is only ONE month older that the twins but look at the difference in size!)

Seth and his girls :)


My little Man sitting all by himself!


Bath time!

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I love Lorelai's face in the picture where they're eating!!!

~The White family~ said...

She does have a little evil look! I guess we know which twin she is :)

Manesseh said...

Your family is really cute! I haven't seen you guys since the twins were toddlers!!! Barely able to walk. I miss you guys and hope to see you SOON!! Love, Manesseh