On Uncle Ben's way home from Spokane he stopped by for a quick visit! The twins and Brady got to play with him and they had lots of fun. Mommy and Daddy had a nice dinner visiting with him too. We can't wait for you to come back and see us. Maybe next time both you and Auntie Christina can come visit us and stay longer. We really enjoyed the visit.
Uncle Ben with Lorelai and Reagan

Uncle Ben playing with Lorelai and Reagan

I wanna play!

Uncle Ben, when I get bigger can I have your shoes?

Uncle Ben and Brady
2 comments:
He told me you'd have these up in no time!
I want to play too!! I love them!!
We were looking at these again when Ben got home last night and he was laughing because he thought it looked like some kind of child abuse dragging Lorelai around by her foot... And then noticing his patrol car out the window, "It's okay, the cops are already there!"
Post a Comment