This weekend was a full weekend! We had lots to do! The girls, Brady and I left for the Westside on Wendesday morning. (Brandon came over friday after work) I was able to celebrate grandparents (on my Dad's side) 60th wedding anniversary and Grandpa's 82nd birthday, Shopping with my Mom and sister, Easter egg dying with the kids, my family as well as my best friend, get my hair done with Christina, go out to eat with my husband, Ben and Christina, fit in lots more shopping :) , a much needed Costco trip, an Urgent Care trip for my poor little boy and I got be with my wonderful family! I am back home and already miss them!
+of+Easter+089.jpg)
The four girls ready to dye Easter Eggs at Gampa and Gamma's house!
+of+Easter+107.jpg)
Auntie Rachel and Lorelai
+of+Easter+111.jpg)
Gamma and Reagan
+of+Easter+098.jpg)
Twins (look at Reagan's eyes, she is getting tired of all the picture taking :)
+of+Copy+of+Easter+068.jpg)
My poor sick polka-dotted boy :(
+of+Easter+116.jpg)
Auntie Christina getting some Lovin' from Reagan

My Easter Bests :)
L to R: Lorelai, Makenna, Brady, Lexi and Reagan
1 comment:
Okay, time to come back now :o)
Thanks for documenting that Reagan loves me... It was a little iffy there for a while :o)
Post a Comment