Well, what started off a great weekend ended stressful. Brandon's parents called friday afternoon and said they missed the kiddos so much (you know 2 whole weeks can be rough :) that they were coming over to visit. The girls were thrilled (and Brady too) They arrived around 8:30pm and we visited and watched some TV. We went to bed, I got up about a zillion times with Brady because he was coughing and not feeling well. I decided to take him to the Urgent Care to be looked at. Claudia and the older girls came with me while the twins, Brandon and Doug went to the Tri-Cities to get wood for our fence. We waited a few minutes for the doctor and he sent Brady for a few chest x-rays and did a test to see if Brady had RSV. The test came back that he did have RSV and so he prescribed Albuterol through the nebulizer to help him breathe better. So we went back home and the girls played outside while Doug and Brandon dug some fence posts. They were unable to get all the wood on the truck so we all loaded up and drove to the Tri-Cities to get the rest. We picked up the wood, got to eat at the Olive Garden (ummm...yummy!) and Claudia, Makenna, Lexi, Brady and I went to Target (oh, and it was wonderful! I miss that place. Moses Lake needs to get a Target in quick!!!) And the guys took the twins to a workman's wearhouse store where Lorelai fell on a rusty old cart. By then I had all I could handle and we went home knowing we'd be going back to urgent care yet again! We ended up going the next morning since they were closed by the time we got back into Moses Lake. The doctor gave her one stitch and about 4-5 stickers in hopes she'd forgive him. I just took Lorelai with me but she whined for Reagan the whole time and refused to talk. When the doctor asked her a question all she'd say was "I WANT MY TWIN, NOW!" All I could do was laugh. It was just too cute!!! Anyways, today I took Brady back to the doctor. They re-ran his test again and said he doesn't have RSV and that he has pnemonia and broncitis (of course he did that after I laid the law down! I told him I wouldn't leave until he prescribed him something!). We got 2 different steroids and an antibiotic so hopefully the poor boy will get better really soon! This is the 3rd time he has had pnemonia since right after Christmas. Poor thing doesn't know what healthy is. I am so glad that I can stay home so I can take care of all my babies!
Oh and the Grandparents took the older girls home and are sharing them with my parents. I am going over there a week from wednesday. So it was nice I didn't have the older girls too so I didn't have to drag the whole crew into the tiny doctor's room! I miss them already though...however, I have a feeling I am a distant thought because they are having SO MUCH FUN with Gampa James, Gamma Judy, Uncle Jeremy (who is home on spring break) and auntie Rachel!
My sick boy :(

Lorelai's one little stitch!

Twins together again!
2 comments:
Ahh, this year has been horrible for sickness!! Hopefully your other kiddos stay healthy!
Give the little faces you have with you big kisses from Auntie!!
I can't wait for you to get back over here!
Post a Comment