Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bee Movie



The best $20 I have spent this week! The twins are upstairs watching this movie not making one little noise :) As I was walking downstairs to put groceries away, Reagan says "Mommy, can you be quiet down there while we watch our movie?" I laughed and said "Sure, hon!" She said, "Thank you!" Funny, funny little girl!

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...that's too funny. I've been wondering if that'd be a good movie. I might just have to buy it for Ethan's Birthday. How is Brady doing? Do you ever get any picture's of Eli...I'd like to hear how he's doing too.

~The White family~ said...

Yes, the movie is still a hit today as well! I am so pleased with all I have been able to accompish yesterday and today! Not sure if it's all thanks to the movie or if having two less monsters helped?

Brady is doing better today. Funny how an antibiotic will do that!

I really never get any pictures of Eli. I don't think they have gotten any professional ones done yet either. When Doug and Claudia were over this weekend she said Eli had a cold but other than that he is doing well. I should send you some pictures our little monsters :). They grow so fast!! Well, I hope you continue to feel better.