VEGAS! We had so much fun and it seems like forever since we were there but it hasn't been a month yet. This is a picture of Ben and Christina standing in front of a huge fish tank. Looking at it now makes me miss my friend so much :(
Awww I miss you too!!! I wish you were back over here! (Or that we were on a permanent vacation) ;o) I have the (only) picture of all four of us on my desktop at work... It helps get me through these long days!
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
1 comment:
Awww I miss you too!!! I wish you were back over here! (Or that we were on a permanent vacation) ;o)
I have the (only) picture of all four of us on my desktop at work... It helps get me through these long days!
Post a Comment