What a weekend we have had! Friday and Saturday we had a GARAGE SALE! It was fun. Nathan and Andi brought some things over. Autumn stopped by on her walk and then came back :) We had a fun time with friends and trying to not get into too many bargaining wars ;) The kids had a blast playing, at one time I think we had about 8 kids just having a great time playing duck, duck, goose in the yard. After a L O N G day on Saturday, Brandon BBQ burgers and Nathan, Andi and Elise came over as well as Jed, Autumn and their boys, Malachi and Ethan. We had a nice time visiting and Autumn came up with a new version of her yummy cake! On Sunday we went to church and during the very end of the service a man was walking out and fell/passed out right by Brandon. He helped while a doctor who was luckily in service ran over to help. It was scary! We have been praying for him all day. Not quite sure what happened. Brandon thought either a seizure or stroke? I have no idea how he is now. They called 911 and took him to the hospital. We pray he is okay and that he will heal soon. After church we went and ate and then I did some laundry that I have been avoiding and the we went to
Walmart and got our oil changed. Brandon made spaghetti for dinner and I still have to pack since we are heading to the West side tomorrow to visit family and friends! Hope you call have a great week and I will update on all the fun we have when I come home :)
Here is Brady enjoying his FIRST fries &
hamburger (no bun, no cheese) I was giving him little pieces of fries and then Autumn handed him a whole one and he ate it like a pro! You can see here he can even eat two at a time. He's no dummy...got eat them before his sisters come along and snatch one of his!

And here he his having his first capri-sun! All the other kids had one so I gave one to him and he knew exactly what to do :)

YUMMY!!! Such a BIG BOY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment