Yes, my little guy is sick :( It's really so sad. He has had a temp the past couple days and has just been pathetic...I figured it was just teething since his top gums are very swollen but when I took him to the doctor and he told me he has a sinus infection and a double ear infection. Poor boy! The doctor did say that his ears aren't infected bad but that's probably why the last 3 days he just wants to be held ALL THE TIME! He doesn't want to be put down. He gave him an antibiotic so hopefully he will be his active little self again soon! Good news is that his asthma is still under control and even with being sick he has crystal clear lungs!
The Magic Of Vacation!
17 years ago







2 comments:
Yay for clear lungs!!! Poor punkin'! Give him lots of Auntie kisses!
Poor thing! I hope he is feeling better very soon!
Post a Comment