Friday, August 1, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Carolyn. How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

3 Joys
My Family
My Friends
Decorating

3 Fears
That my family, friends or I will become sick
Brady will have a bad allergic reaction or asthma attack
Snakes

3 Goals
To lose weight
Walk at least 5 times a weeks
Make healthy and organic meals for my family

3 Obsessions/Collections
Blogging
Decorating
Keeping my house clean and organized

3 Facts
I LOVE coke
I wear socks all the time while I am at home
I HATE peanut butter

I tag: Christina, Angela, Christy, Charli and Jayme

No comments: