Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Weekend-Day!

Since Brandon works Monday through Saturday, our weekend is only one day! Here is what we were upto on Sunday....


An allergic reaction!!!! To what??? We don't know! It could be the antibiotic he has been on for 4 days or he could have gotten a hold of something dairy or egg. I am guessing it's the medicine since we are pretty careful with the food but you never know. We are going to the doctor today to see what she has to say.


At our Church picnic at Connelly Park here in Moses Lake. We had lots of fun with friends, eating yummy potluck style food and playing in the lake.

I just LOVE these $6.50 outfits from Walmart! Normally I don't buy clothes there because they tend to fall apart quickly but these have held up nicely!!! And at $6.50, I am surprised! I bought them for the railroad pictures because they look like little jail birds :)

"Come here sissy...I'll give you big mushy gram cracker kissies!"

Brady says..."I miss you Gampa, Gamma, Uncle Jeremy, Auntie Rachel, Pops, Meme, Auntie Bobo and Auntie Christina!"

1 comment:

Christina Johnson said...

So cute! I miss you guys! Did Mommy get her voice back yet?