Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dress-up, A Little Nap, Make-up & Hair


So tired after getting dressed ;)

Lorelai doing Reagan's hair

Reagan doing Lorelai's hair

Reagan fixing her hair after Lorelai did it :)

And Lorelai fixing her hair after Reagan did it ;)


Here is the conversation they had:

Lorelai: "Reagan I'm going to make you cute."
Reagan: "Then can I make you cute?"
Lorelai: "Yes, but can you please stand still and put your head up? We can't go to the park if you don't help me out!"
Reagan: "Are you fixing it right?"
Lorelai: "Yes Reagan!"
Reagan: "Are you done yet? I need to make you cute now."
Lorelai: "In a minute, Reagan! You need to put your head back so I can finish, Arg!"
Reagan: "It's my turn now."
Lorelai: "OKAY!"
Reagan: "Stand still or I will pull hard"
Lorelai: "I am standing still, REAGAN!"
MOM: "Girls, be nice!"
Lorelai and Reagan: "We are just playing, Mom!"
Reagan: "Lorelai, quit whinning, it hurts my ears. I am almost done!"
Lorelai: "I'm cute now!"
Reagan: "I need to fix my hair now."
Lorelai: "When your done I need to fix mine too!"

It was SO funny listening to them "play"! This little blow dryer actually sounds like the real thing. It was so cute! I wonder if this is what it will sound like when they are teens and doing each others hair!

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

So cute! I love Lorelai passed out!

Alisa said...

When I was reading your post today all I could think was "we totally need to get our girls together to play!". They sound just like my Ella. I love it! The "sleeping" pic is priceless! What a beautiful family you have. BTW- You will never know how much your comments have encouraged me over the last few week! Thank You! I can't wait for you to meet Adeline! Alisa

Christina Johnson said...

You added commentary! I LOVE IT!! I miss them so much! Miss you! I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!