Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKENNA ANN!


Makenna - almost 2 years old!

My baby NOW - 7 years old!
It just doesn't seem like she should be that old! We love you so much Makenna! You are such a blessing in our lives. We are so proud of the little lady you've become! XOXO

(When I figure how to scan I will scan a picture so you can see her when she was a baby! We didn't have a digital camera back in the day;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Makenna Ann!!! Love you lots and see you all in about 11 hours :)

Christina Johnson said...

Happy birthday Kenna! xoxox
~Uncle Ben and Auntie Christina!!

Maria said...

Hi Aubry~
Your blog is so cute. I am not that creative with computers. It was fun seeing you and your family the other night too. We didn't get to chat much. Are planning on going to Tues. Bible study? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.