
Look at what Makenna and Lexi made me this morning! I was back in my room getting Brady ready (we had to see the doctor again today for him because he had another allergic reaction to something and he was wheezing, coughing, grumpy and had some polka dots on his tummy! Doctor said he had another allergic reaction and that we may never know all the cause of it, so frustrating! How can you keep him away from it when you have no idea what it is? )...Anyways, I came out to this wonderful breakfast! What little sweethearts I have :) Makenna also made breakfast for all her sisters because she knew I needed the help since we were going to the doctor. What a great daughters I have :) This made my day!!! (And she knows me SO well...a Mt. Dew, what a great source of caffeine for mommy)







1 comment:
What a balanced breakfast! :o]
Looks like something Uncle Ben would enjoy too!
Post a Comment