Friday, August 8, 2008

A Visit With Friends

We had a nice surprise, Sarah and Ally came to see us on their way to Spokane to visit family. They spent last night and spent the morning and part of this afternoon with us. The girls had so much fun staying up way past bedtimes, talking and laughing. It was nice to catch up with Sarah and watch a movie while the girls tried hard to fall asleep. Sarah helped me with some food choices for Brady since they share some of the same allergies. It was nice to have someone know where to start. I have been having some trouble figuring out more food that he can have. Sarah helped me make a list of "safe" choices. Brady will be so happy that he will be getting more variety in his diet now. She also found a toothpaste that Lexi will actually use. I was in shock that Lexi did everything Sarah told her to do with brushing. She also gave us a new cool tooth brush for Lexi after she brushes with the new paste for one week. (For those who don't know, Sarah is a dental assistant for a great pediatric dentist in the Seattle area. Lexi is so excited about having the same toothpaste as her friend Ally. THANK YOU SARAH for having a special talk with her.)


All dressed up!

Being little models

Moviestar!

Brushing each others hair.

Finally, after much talking and giggling they are out!

Breakfast

Twins eating lunch at the park

Ally, Lexi and Makenna eating lunch at the park

All 5 girls together

Taking a break from al the playing :)

Thank you Sarah and Ally for the wonderful visit! We had lots of fun playing and laughing! Come back soon!

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Fun, fun! I love the twins' new Star Wars hair :o)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she helped you with more options for Brady. I can't believe someone actually convinced Lexi to brush her teeth! That is pretty impressive! Talk to you later and we will see you tonight! By the way, I see Cristina liked the new hair style!! HA,HA

Anonymous said...

I agree with Christina, I love the hair!! Very cute pics! :)