We went to the doctor in the morning to make sure Brady was getting better after his allergic reaction from sunday. The doctor explained that he is so allergic to dairy/egg that even if the girls eat cheese crackers they need to do it while he is down to sleep and then wash their hands because if they touch him with there cheesy hands it can cause a reaction especially if it gets into his mouth! Thankfully he is fine and we just need to be EXTRA careful in the future!

Brady getting into TROUBLE with the napkins :)

He thought he was something else too!

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy....Whatcha' doin'?"

"That was a yummy chocolate ice cream waffle cone!"

"Daddy I will hold on tight so I don't fall, okay!?"
3 comments:
Very cute... Um, Lexi's not matching!?!
I know! The little stinker put her jammies on before dinner!
I can't believe that he is so allergic! The poor kid and you too. That has got to be hard to keep even dirty hands away! You have adorable kids!
Post a Comment