
WELTS...these have been all over Brady's body since the PA thought Brady had a ear infection and then the ER doctor gave him 2 shots of antibiotic for a respiratory infection. Come to find out he had NO infection. No reason for the antibiotics or the allergic reaction from the oral one! Poor guy :( The doctor is keeping him on a small amount of steroids (which we were on a higher doses because he actually has been having a severe asthma attack!) This will help with breaking out too much in these itchy uncomfortable welts. He is also on inhaler instead of the nebulizer for the rescue medicine . See my earlier post for all the details!!!
And here are my adorable children ;) Aren't they so cute?!!! Even though I already know this you can tell me anyways :) The adorable outfit Brady is in is from his Auntie Rachel! And he is walking by himself too. He has taken about 5 steps all by himself! He also stands up from sitting and will shake his little body when we tell him to "dance, dance, dance!" I will have to get a picture of it. It is so cute. He is being pulled a little by his sisters in this picture so he doesn't look as stable as he really is. They just didn't walk slow enough for him. He has been showing frustration when he get "mothered" too much! Let's just say he knows how to make all 4 girls back away quickly ;)




I will post a couple more later after I "play" with them :) Hope you all had a great weekend! I will also be posting my shelves Brandon made me yesterday! I LOVE tem...it is EXACTLY what I was describing to him as I saw it in my head :)!







5 comments:
Way cute! "Careful kids, you're approaching crazy guy's yard!!!
Oh my Word! Adorable outfits! Your little ones always look so sweet! Poor little Brady! Hope he is itching to badly! As always, thanks for your encouraging words on our blog. You just have to come over when we get home!:)
Oops... I meant to say-- I hope Brady ISN'T itching TOO badly. Sorry! (Can you tell I'm really tired!?):)
They are all so cute! But Brady is especially handsome in that outfit :)
Poor Brady...what a trooper!!! The girls are adorable with him...I'm glad he's able to tell them to back off when needed...that is going to come in very handy for him...since he's way out numbered and all. ;o)
So is that the old crazy guy in the distance?
Post a Comment