Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5am, WAY TOO EARLY!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, Diamonds and more Diamonds...they are a girls best friend, right?! (hint, hint Brandon...our 10 year anniversary is coming up! :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? P.S. I Love You. I drug Brandon to it while we were in Vegas.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I am really liking the new one, Hopkins and of course I LOVE to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8...makes me feel better about only having 5 :)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? mmmm...a coke, I take after my Mom. I blame it all on her.
6. What is your middle name? Love
7. What food do you dislike? Pineapple, coconut and peanut butter!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have too many favorites to pick just one!
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Suburban
10. What is your favorite sandwhich? The yummy Panini's my sister makes me everytime she visits!
12. Favorite item of clothing? My "Mommy uniform"...black pants and a zip up!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now anywhere would be nice as long as the grandparents kept the kiddos...maybe a cruise or a hawaiian vacation.
14. Are you an organized person? I try really hard to be organized and get frustrated when I am not.
15. Where would you retire to? In my new huge custom home with my swimming pool!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I'd say my 30th...It was really hard on me to know I was turning 30 but my family and friends kept surprising me with so many wonderful gifts it was hard to be upset about it!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Laundry...the never ending chore!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I have no idea!
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Maybe Christina?
20. When is your birthday? December 14th, none of your business!
21. Morning person or a night person? either, depending on if I have had enough sleep. I do like to stay up late more than getting up early.
22. What is your shoe size? 9.5-10, yes...I have big feet!
23. Pets? A husband and 5 kids are enough of a mess to clean up after...no pets for us.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am ordering my new plates from At Home America! They are so pretty. You will have to come over and eat off of them ;)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Mommy!
26. How are you today? I am tired but good.
27. What is your favorite flower? Daisys, the colored ones preferably
28. What are you listening to right now? The girls playing upstairs!
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 16th, the twins' 4th birthday! August 29th too, it's Makenna's 7th birthday which is weird...I can't believe she's going to be 7!!!
30. What was the last thing you ate? roast beef panini
31. Do you wish on stars? no
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
33. How is the weather right now? sunny and not too hot, thankfully!
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom
35. Favorite soft drink? Coke
36. Favorite restaurant? I have two...Olive Garden and Chili's, can we go now???
37. Hair color? blonde
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? my dolls39. Summer or Winter? Neither, I like Fall the best!
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
41. Coffee or tea? Tea (iced and sweetened)
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes!
43. When was the last time you cried? Last night after watching Hopkins, it was really sad!
44. What is under your bed? I hope not too many dust bunnies!
45. What did you do last night? Got Dana's to go and watched some TV
46. What are you afraid of? something happening to my kids
47. Salty or sweet? both, first sweet then salty ;)
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4
49. How many years at your current job? mom - 7 years! yikes...I am getting old!
50. Favorite day of the week? The one my husband has off
51. Do you make friends easily? I think so. However, I tend to be on the shy side so it may take some time.
53. How many will respond? one, maybe
54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, I Love it!!







No comments:
Post a Comment