These first three Michele Jansen took of the girls when we went to visit and I have been editing the colors. I have been having fun adding layers over layers and just adding those fun finishing touches. These are only a few of the ones I have been playing with....I am sure I will bore you with more later ;)
These next two I look when we went on a car ride looking for property and just had to get the kids out of the car.
OMG I love these...I've got to say though...the 3rd one makes them look like "Children from the Corn"..he he Just messing with you! I LOVE all your pictures!!!!
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
2 comments:
OMG I love these...I've got to say though...the 3rd one makes them look like "Children from the Corn"..he he Just messing with you! I LOVE all your pictures!!!!
*"Children OF the Corn"
Post a Comment