Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yep, boring you with one more :)


9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your photos look amazing. What a fun talent you have, and you are so great at taking lots of pictures of your beautiful family. I wish I had more patience when it comes to photos!

Christina Johnson said...

Are my neices wearing... fruit? :o)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love how the red stands out!!

~The White family~ said...

Why, yes they are! You are SO lucky you are having a boy :)

Christina Johnson said...

Why, so his Auntie can't dress him up as an appetizer? :o)

~The White family~ said...

Ha ha! You are just so funny!

michele said...

Aubrey -- I want you to come back (if you are up for it!)...whole family or just you and the kids and let's get some more of your cute children! It has dried out a bit on the path down to the creek and I really want to photograph you guys with more of a variety.

Mary said...

My fav!

Christie said...

Love the colors! Great picture!