Brandon, you did great! Lexi, its beautiful and Aubrey, you can decorate my house anytime. You have a special gift. Love you ALL and can't wait to see you. I miss you sooooo much! Meme and Pops too.
Christina ~ Yes, she loves it and has stayed in there most of today "fixing it" just right :) (You know, cleaning and organizing...what she does best!)
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
10 comments:
SOOO cute!!! I love it! I can't wait to come stay over :)
Very cute! I love the colors.
Love it!!
Whoa! Nice Brandon!
Does Lex just love it?
Very cute!!! Good job!!!
Brandon, you did great! Lexi, its beautiful and Aubrey, you can decorate my house anytime. You have a special gift.
Love you ALL and can't wait to see you. I miss you sooooo much!
Meme and Pops too.
Great paint job!
Christina ~ Yes, she loves it and has stayed in there most of today "fixing it" just right :) (You know, cleaning and organizing...what she does best!)
Ooooooo... I want that room, can I move in?? Great job Brandon!
This room is lovely!!
Post a Comment