I'm in LOTS of pain because of one of these tiny little things! Can you believe I called 10 dentists in Moses Lake and ONLY one of them can squeeze me in today! I am hating this. On the west side I would be there and back by now. Ah, the joys of a small town :( Poor Brandon (not really) had to call in sick today because of me. He is planning of taking care of me, the girls and Brady all day. However, he thinks he will be able to accomplish his "to do" list as well. Silly, silly boy :)
2 comments:
I'm sorry your tooth hurts!!! Is this the same stuff you had going on back over here?
Yay for Brandon's enthusiasm about the day... Let me know how that all works for him :o)
Yes, it is my other wisdom tooth that has needed to come out since I was 21...but you know me and dentists :)...only if I have too. The guy was like 70 years old and super sweet so I told him I'd be back to fit me for my crown and get a couple other things done.
Post a Comment