Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gamma Judy's Cozy Quilts!


(All 5 of her adorable Grandbabies cozying up with one of their favorite "Gamma Judy Blankets" :)


Yes, that's right...Gamma Judy's Cozy Quilts! {My Mom} After YEARS of urging from family and friends my mom has opened up shop, an Etsy shop that is! She is selling these adorable quilts. My children take theirs EVERYWHERE!!! I think EVERY child deserves one of these, even us big kids at heart. She has a blog set up as well and we plan on keeping it updated with the lastest most adorable blankets for you to want :) So check it often! She has probably made over 150 blankets for her family and friends. These are amazing quilts!!! I could go on and on all day about them. I think we easily have over 50 just in our home alone and we use every one of them! The girls and Brady are very attached to their "Gamma Judy Blankets" and sleep with at least 2 if not 10 of them every night!!! And it seems like everytime I wash it, the softer it becomes.


I am so proud of her for making this huge step. She puts so much time and love into every quilt. No one can have too many either :) They make the most wonderful baby gift too!


Check out her blog at http://gammajudyscozyquilts.blogspot.com/


and her Etsy store at http://www.gammajudyscozyquilts.etsy.com/

Here is a sneak peek of the first quilt for sale. It will be in the Etsy store later today!


Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Maria said...

these are such fun quilts! So sorry to hear your little guy is sick. Hope he is feeling better soon. We were out of town this weekend. I was promoting our upcoming Adoption seminar at another church. We missed being at ABF too. I thought I wasn't going to like the book we are going through, but suprisingly I am. :)

Christina Johnson said...

YAY!!! Even I sleep with my 'Gamma' Judy blanket (and Ben sleeps with it during the day too!!
Way to go Judy!

michele said...

These blankets are beautiful. What a neat talent your mom has!