Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Daddy had to work today (he had to meet with some people about the fire alarm system and the fire alarm tech could only do it today) So, I got 5 kids ready for Church all by myself and I was even 10 minutes early to my ABF class after dropping of kids in 4 different rooms. I was quite proud of myself. It was definelty a first. I knew I could physically do it but mentally I wasn't so sure. If it wasn't for the girls wanting to go so bad and me knowing how much they look forward to Sunday School Class I would have stayed home. I also feel like I made a commitment to be there on Sundays for my own ABF class that I knew it was important to at least try and make a go for it! After church (we only stayed for the Sunday School hour) because I wanted to take lunch to Brandon. We made a quick stop at home for a potty break and then picked up some Taco Time and meet Daddy at the job site. We then headed home and took these pictures. I should have waited because my sweet neighbor, Shelly brought me some corn stalks from her parents farm. I am going to have to take some new pictures now! I love decorating for fall and my corn stalks are so fun!!!

Well, that's been my day so far. The girls are watching a movie and playing Leapster and Brady is down for a nap. I better get off here and get some laundry done while Brady is still down! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Can you tell who the posers are? I need to dress them in more fallish clothes when I re-take the pictures. It's in the 80's today so it might have to wait until later in the week when it cools off!

1 comment:

michele said...

Oh these are cute! I too love decorating for fall. Your children are adorable.