Friday, September 26, 2008

Projects, Projects & More Projects :)

LAUNDRY ROOM





The dresser used to be cream. I sanded it, painted it and aged it. I also painted the stars black and 3 baskets! I think it turned out pretty good for my first try at doing something like this. I wish I had aged it less but when I had that power sander in my hand I just couldn't stop :) I had lots of fun...it was lots of work but I love it and it looks so much better! I still have some more stuff to add.

KITCHEN


My new paper towel and napkin holder! I waited 4 weeks for this!

My new bread box which I also waited 4 weeks for too!

And my ladder pot rack! One of my firsts posts of 2008 was a wish list, on that list was this! It took me until August to find it (I wasn't looking really hard) But I was thrilled when I did!


And last is my diaper/wipes/socks/hair care for the girls keeper that used to be off white and I made it black! I got lots of stuff done while the girls were with Grandma!

6 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

It all looks awesome! You're so good!
... It's just like in a magazine!! :o)

Carolyn said...

I am very impressed. You definetly have a talent for decorating. I also love that you did all the wood work. Your home looks beautiful. I love the catch all rack of daipers, hair stuff, etc.

The Holden Family said...

Good job...I love it!

Dan and Jess Oliver said...

I'm super jealous of your house. You have a great eye for decorating. I too love doing those kind of projects, but never get the chance to. Great job Aubrey!

Hurry up & get pregnant............ said...

I just happened to come by your blog & saved it in my blogs i love to read. I loving your type of decorating, It's what I love also. Where did you find that bread box???

Maria said...

Great job on your projects. They turned out great. I especially like the dresser.