
Yep, that's right...it's Brady!!! No surprise there though! We have a double ear infection and his lungs are gunky :( With asthma stuff! He is on an antibiotic for his ears so hopefully he should start feeling better in a couple days. I will be posting pictures of what we've been up to this week while only having one child :) I have spend most of my days and nights taking care of this little guy but have been able to accomplish a few "projects" so stay tunned!







4 comments:
Glad to hear he's feeling better today! Too bad better means into everything! xoxo
Sick kids, no fun. I hope you were able to still get some fun things done with the girls gone. It is always nive to have a break, it makes you love them all the more when they get back!
Where are my updates???
And new pics of all the kids? I still need one of all 5 after Brady's hair cut!
Hope he is feeling lots better.
Post a Comment