We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving to see my family and go baby boy shopping with Christina :)
Ethan and Brady playing in the oven drawer :)
Look who came to see us? It has been FOREVER since I've seen them! It was nice to see them and I wished they could have stayed longer! I just can't believe how big and how cute they are!!! My Laryssa is so tall and is such a sweet, beautiful little lady and Mr. Aiden is so sweet and was so kind to the girls!
Aiden (8 Years old), Laryssa (12 years old) and Auntie Shiela (still very young ;)
The girls had so much fun with Laryssa and Aiden and pleaded for them to come back again soon. Thanks for coming and we love you!







2 comments:
I love Brady in the drawer!
Very cute!! You finally posted it!!
Post a Comment