Monday, November 24, 2008

More Pictures by Michele Jansen

Our Friend Michele invited us back out to take pictures and here are just a few of my favorites. I had fun editing them. Michele and her family live on some beautiful land here in Moses Lake it was fun to walk her property and the girls and Brady had tons of fun exploring! The girls also had a great time with her two boys Merit and Willem! Thank you Michele for a fun tuesday afternoon!


The girls cracking up at Merit and Willem!!! I can't remember what they were doing but it had to be very funny!!

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I love Brady and Lorelai in the top picture!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Love the laughing pic!

The Holden Family said...

cute pics...I cant believe you can get them to sit still. Robby would never do that!

michele said...

Thanks Aubrey!! It was so fun to have you guys out!!