This morning our sweet friend (and they happen to be our neighbors too) came by with a breakfast treat for us...DOUGHNUTS! We decided to take the kids to the park so they could play and so Brandon could finish up his bid for a job. I grabbed my camera and was so glad I did. I know I am biased but my kids are just so darn cute and Becky's are pretty cute too!

Makenna (Can you believe she will be 8 in August!? Crazy.)

Lexi

Reagan

Daredevil Brady (He decided to scare mom and only play on the bigger playset with lots of places to fall off. He did great though and he had a blast.)

Lorelai

Another shot of Brady coming down the slide!

Big Sissy Lexi and Brady
The kids being a train...Makenna, Carlie, Lexi, Lorelai and Reagan (Just Carter and Brady are missing)

Carter

Carlie
2 comments:
That's a LOT of cuteness right there!
Gosh Ethan is always up to something that gets my heart to stop a beat. Adorable pictures!!!
Post a Comment