We had the privilege to watch our friend Johnny Cook race at the Ephrata Raceway on Saturday night. His wife, Andrea and I graduated high school together. Thank you both for an awesome night! We hope to spend many more nights on the track with you! (or I guess I should say in the stands)! On this night Johnny won 3rd PLACE! What an accomplishment for only being his 2nd time out in that car! Great Job Johnny! GO #18! The girls and Brady wore orange to show their support!

Yes, that does say 102 degrees! We are off to see the races. Thankfully, the race is at 7pm and it will only get cooler. When it cooled off to about 86 degrees Lorelai started to say she was "freezing cold", I think they are climatized now :)

The twins showing off how cute they are :)
Some of Johnny's fans!

"MOM...THE CARS ARE REALLY LOUD!!!"

This is what Brady did 99% of the time...climbing and running NON-STOP!!! (Oh, and he ate and ate! He even snuck some cheese from the nachos and has a bad rash on his back and legs to prove it!)

Reagan ~ My only one who willing poses for me.

Did you know that Brady is a puppy dog?...

...and a cuddle bug!

WHAT!? is this place???

Makenna

"LOOK MOM, CARS!"

Lexi

Lorelai

Getting a closer look!

My Glamour Girls

Meeting a new friend

Johnny Cook 3rd PLACE!!!! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment