

http://moseslakewahouseforsale.blogspot.com/
It's very bittersweet but we know that God is opening doors back home on the west side where all our family is. We are sad to sell but are excited how God is working in our life and moving us back home closer to family. Once we sell we will start looking fo a house or build one! We have so enjoyed living in Moses Lake and I can honestly say I have meet some of the most amazing, caring and friendly people here! Thank you all for making us feel like family. We are going to miss you all so much!
It's very bittersweet but we know that God is opening doors back home on the west side where all our family is. We are sad to sell but are excited how God is working in our life and moving us back home closer to family. Once we sell we will start looking fo a house or build one! We have so enjoyed living in Moses Lake and I can honestly say I have meet some of the most amazing, caring and friendly people here! Thank you all for making us feel like family. We are going to miss you all so much!







1 comment:
so sad...I don't want you guys to move. :(
Post a Comment