We had such a fun weekend! Christina and Luke came to visit us and actually just left a little bit ago! When Christina and I went shopping the last time we came across these ADORABLE cowboy hats. Well, she bought one and I bought two (so between us we have 3 different sizes to use as photo props ;) and we pulled together some cowboy stuff and decided what a great photo shoot we could have :) And I have to say we have two of the most handsome little boys ever ;) So while she was here we took 388 pictures! Here are a few of my favorites! Our boys also have a matching outfit and you know me and matching outfits so we needed to a picture of that!
The Magic Of Vacation!
17 years ago


















3 comments:
Love the pics! Adorable as usual! So sad you are moving but totally get it.:) Praying for you in this transition.
Thank you Alisa! I will be around for awhile...or maybe longer if we are unable to find a buyer! The twins will be at Happy Heart and I am really looking forward to Bible Study! Hope to see you soon!
What adorable pics of these two little cowboys!
Post a Comment